Expensive printing for uneducated users?

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
I recently came across fotomoto, a site that allows you to setup your own photo selling site, but there is always a final print.
It seems the price can be 0$ but then you pay 22% commision furthermore you have to pay paypal fees etc.

If you decide to print the photos yourself then the final price can be still acceptable for I guess canvas prints that could be sold more than regullar photo paper prints.
But if you decide to allow fotomoto to print your photos for you then some labs they use can be so expensvive as for example
https://uk.whitewall.com/photo-lab/photo-print/fuji-lambda#

They charge 4.95 pounds (7.52$ )for 4x6 photo on crystal archive paper when locally I can get it for 0.37$
Furthermore I should not repeat myself but anyone looking for pro prints should print with giclee method (inkjet) not by durst lambda, or other photolab machine that can give only ~450.000 instead of ~700.000 as gamut size is concerned.

So inability or perhaps stupidity of imagevuex gallery developpers left no options (other than photomoto) for it's users to sell prints cheaply.

Alternatives are always good and there is another nice flash based gallery called fotoplayer :) You can use it to sell photos too.
If you know any other gallery alternatives please share.