Epson WF-7520

William Seaward

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 1, 10, 100
I just rescued this Epson WF-7520 from the garbage and with a little elbow grease got it working pretty darn good. It needed a good cleaning and the print head was clogged a bit, but where this is a will, there is a way.

My question is, and this is my first Epson printer, how can I print using larger page sizes? I currently want to print a legal size image but the only option is for letter?

William Seaward

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 1, 10, 100
Thanks for all the replies, I truely appreciate it. This is the fundamental problem I'm having, as I can't find this screen in Windows 10 (found in the manual).

upload_2017-1-14_4-17-7.png

D

danielhaze

Hi, I do not know if your still have the problem, but the solution is to download the driver from epson webpage and install it. I seems when the printers its connected windows 10 does a good job recognizing the model of the printer but the driver it uses by default do not allow to set up preferences for printing.

William Seaward

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 1, 10, 100
I have not resolved this yet. My work around was to load Windows 7 on an old laptop and all the printing that calls for paper from cassette 2, I print from it.