Epson WF-3640 printing problems

Carolheat

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560
I guess that you have an Epson printer for photos, because usually these models have problems with black colour. First of all you need to try to restart it and see if it is printing normally or it continues its bad performance. Then you need to check the settings and see if everything is on default and try again. Otherwise you need to uninstall the drivers or to update them. When I was working at Catdi I was facing the same problems. We were offering EDDM services and we needed to print a lot of things. So I could install the Epson drivers once in 2-3 months lol.

Last edited:

Graysonhunter78

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy Inspire 7955e
Update. I purchased a Brothers Laser printer after going through Prinstersdynasty. The reviews were positive. This type of printer is better suited for family use. We just needed a black and white printer to print regular documents, to make copies and to scan. It's a better fit. The injet printer used for photos is reserved strictly for my use. The Wifey is happy with her printer and I don't have to hear the complaints anymore.

Thanks for chiming in.

PS. I still use the Epson for photo scans.

How it is working now? Can you share your recent experience so that I could also look out for it.

Last edited: