Epson stylus pro 9500 :( No ink from right side...

aksham

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I've seen the other threads where working the ink locks on the side will get the Lt Cyan, Lt Magenta, and Yellow inks working again, but it doesn't work for me.

Recap: No colors on the right side will work, either nozzle check, test print, or file sent to printer. Left side works fine. Inks are full with fresh cartridges.

Before I start tearing out the C printhead, is there something else simple that I missed?

Thanks in advance.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
It is likely that the tube running to the purging station has become disconnected. This will cause the printing from the right section of colors to stop printing.
Someone has the printer manual to the 9500. Disassembly to reconnect will likely fix it. In the meantime, no further printing should be done. If still under warranty, exercise the warranty.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990

aksham

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
tnx a lot i will trie to fix it :D

aksham

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I tried to fix it last night, the waste ink tank was full , and I check all wires and connectors . And still do not work. :(

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
aksham said:
I tried to fix it last night, the waste ink tank was full , and I check all wires and connectors . And still do not work. :(
If the waste ink tank was full it's possible the problem side waste tube clogged. Aside from needing to resolve the waste pads themselves anyway, if the tube is clogged then the pump can't draw ink out of the printhead and won't be cleaning it at all.