Epson R360 Waste Ink Pad Saturated Error :(

REDBULL

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
HI everyone ive been using a continous ink system on my r360 , i did notice that it would do a clean cycle everytime it went to print , i did email the supplier but no reply from continuousink.com , now ive got the error message , has anyone got any ideas ? and also how do i move the cariage across so i can at least take the carts out and take it to be reset.

thanks

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
If it is your waste ink pad that needs to be reset, it has nothing to do with your cartridges. You'll need to either find the factory issued reset software which appears to be closely guarded by Epson for the newest printers and reset the counters on the printer itself or take it in to an Epson Service Center for them to do this for you as well as change the waste ink pads.

REDBULL

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
it says that the pad is saturated , i want to be able to move the carriage over so i can take out the continous ink carts out and take it to a epson shop to be reset .

thanks

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
The button on the left on most Epsons but better to check the manual should bring the head assembly out.

REDBULL

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I actualy managed to move the carriage over by turning the big white cog inside , which made the white stop thing go down , will epson replace the printer with this error under warrenty ?

thanks