Epson L800 slow printing, I tryied everithing

DavidG0209

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L800
Bonjour, avez-vous résolu votre problème? parce que j'ai le même problème avec mon imprimante et n'ai pas trouvé de solution. Merci d'avance si vous avez trouvé une solution et partagez-la.
EDIT: Google
Hello, have you solved your problem? because I have the same problem with my printer and have not found a solution. Thank you in advance if you have found a solution and share it.

mazy_pishi

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson T50-P50-R270-1410-L800
Hi based on my experience epsons P50 T50 or R270 series have the issue of sudden low speed after progressive printing.
But the problem almost solved in later upgrade of them in L800 series.
That is not the CR motor problem.
Mostly you can fix this by resetting the thermal protection in epson adjustment program.
This link could be helpful.
http://www.acroprinter.com/cr-motor/

Deion

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1390
did anyone figure out what makes the printer slow down after a few prints?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
@Deion - which printer are you talking about - the L800 in the title of this thread or the Epson 1390 you are listed with ?

Run the status report of the WicReset utility - it should list up the last error conditions which are stored in the firmware. An overheating printhead is a possible cause for a slowdown.

Deion

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1390
@Deion - which printer are you talking about - the L800 in the title of this thread or the Epson 1390 you are listed with ?

Run the status report of the WicReset utility - it should list up the last error conditions which are stored in the firmware. An overheating printhead is a possible cause for a slowdown.
yes i have the Epson 1390 i been looking all over for a solution for this,. this thread is the closest because he was having the excact same issues as im and now, i will run the WicReset utility to see if that can help figure this out,

janina aguilar

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1390
Hello, This is an old thread but is the closest ti what is happening to me... Where you able to solve it?

janina aguilar

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1390
yes i have the Epson 1390 i been looking all over for a solution for this,. this thread is the closest because he was having the excact same issues as im and now, i will run the WicReset utility to see if that can help figure this out,
hello, were you able to solve it?