Palendin

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L3210
When I print test pages or any other page with contents, I could get these additional rectangular color blocks (all colors) appearing, sometimes they would occur as color streaks (when printing slower). I tried all types of maintenance option on the software side, but not helping. The printer is about 3 months old. I did try to clean the belt, problem went away for 2 days or so, and then came back, cleaning again did not help.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4231.jpeg
    IMG_4231.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4231.jpeg
    IMG_4231.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 86

Palendin

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L3210
I would contact Epson to arrange a warranty repair/replacement
Thank you. Trying to arrange a warranty but seller is giving a lot of trouble. Just want to explore the situation in the meanwhile, if the problem is identified perhaps I can try to fix it

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Since when do you hve this problem ? What happened at that point of time ? Please test with another - shorter USB cable. Can you test the printer on another computer ?

Palendin

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L3210
Since when do you hve this problem ? What happened at that point of time ? Please test with another - shorter USB cable. Can you test the printer on another computer ?
2 weeks ago. Thanks for the suggestions. I tried and none helped. I noticed that if I print a nozzle check page, I see those color block (prints fast), when I print a more colorful sheet, I see streaks instead (prints slower)

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
You are getting the same problem when you connect the printer to another computer ? Did you try to reinstall the driver ? First remove the printer from the system. Which system are you running - Windows ?

Palendin

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L3210
You are getting the same problem when you connect the printer to another computer ? Did you try to reinstall the driver ? First remove the printer from the system. Which system are you running - Windows ?
Yup windows 10 with reinstalled driver. And yes same problems with a different computer. I assume it’s the printer issue right? Not the computer or driver issue.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Yes, that's the question - printer or system/environment; I still think you should deal with Epson for warranty in this case.

Palendin

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L3210
Got it. Thank you for the help!