Edible Inks

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
Ink absorbers on Canon printers a deathfull of bacteria when you indeed think of using one of these machines..
Most if the bakery and confectorys dont know about any thing. one of their staff went to an exibihtion for food and marketing saw a "edible printer" setup and bought it.

with a steady ink flow on ANY Epson printer I also would recommend calibrating the printer itself and priting Icing tru qimage or corel draw with corresponding ICC profiles for that matter..

Here is some "german" Health Care documents for various type of edible material such as icing paper frosting paper and so on http://www.kopyform.de/media/Health_Certificate.pdf

pearlhouse

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon mx892 & mx922
I guess I kinda owe an apology here for starting a thread and then not answering about the info. It sounds like this takes quite a bit of care and involvement keeping a dedicated printer clean with out plugging it up. So temporarily I have given up on it. Maybe in the future I will look at it again. Thanx everyone for all the comments and help.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
It is a little easier to lick a bowl afterwards, but I wouldn’t try that with a print head… :tongue