DVD Printing woes !

pedalpusher

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi all Ive recently become the proud owner of a Primo Bravo disc duplicator, which is as Im sure you know a combined burner and disc inkjet printer.
So I cant the dam thing to work, the printer install goes like a dream, shows itself ready in PRINTERS but the burner does not show up in MY COMPUTER
When I install the burning software PrimoDVD 2 it says I have No compatable burners in the system.
So Im a bit stuck and would be grateful if anybody out has experience of these type of printers
Ive installed it on a newly built XP SP3 Dell, standard desktop in case thats important
Cheers
:(

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I did a quick Google search on your Disc Duplicator - not sure if it was your model though. It seems you need to connect two ports - USB for the printer and FireWire for the duplicator part. Both hooked up? If so, the duplicator driver must not have installed properly.
I copied the following from the page I got:
"Setup and software installation was a snap using the Quick setup guide. Simply hook up the USB (v1.0) cable for the printer/ robotics, FireWire cable for the CD Burner, and 12 volt DC power cable."
"Put the software CD in, and the software's auto-run guides you through the installation."

Again - don't know if this is your model and/or problem.

Steve W.