Does he do, or does he don’t do the Calendar...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
16,253
Reaction score
9,190
Points
453
Location
Residing in Wicklow Ireland
Printer Model
Now have 3 Ender-3 V3 Plus SE/
This is the time of Year that we must think about the Nifty Calendar.

Question:- :old Is it worth doing at all, How many actually down load and use it ?
I just Hate to waste my time, so all comments are appreciated ... :hu
 
17 views and no one comments yet. I have a 2018 calendar and so will not be printing the Nifty one out this year.

You do so much here already that Santa will keep you on his Nice List if you do not. If the calendar gives you satisfaction, makes you happy, then do it!
 
@stratman said it better than I could have. I'm personally all electronic with my calendars.
 
Back
Top