Does anyone make solid wall carts for Epsons?

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
I've been buying the dampers with auto-reset chip bars but it feels like they break if you look at them the wrong way, the thin plastic on either side of the "cartridge" seems to peel away from the edges and start leaking.

Does anyone make refillable Epson carts that are hard walled plastic on all sides like Canon carts?

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
You do know that you can refill and reset quite a few Epson OEM carts right? Which ones?
Turn the cart upside down. If you see two round depressions covered with gray tape, these are easy to refill using one way valves from Rjettek.com
So you retain the sturdiness of your OEM carts as opposed to thge flimsyness of some of the refillables out there.

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Hmmm! I use dampers and never yet had one leak. As Toolman noted the other day, I love those flip top dampers. Anyway, I don't know what type your using, do they have flip top refill openings on top? I do appreciate that they are see through type which makes it easy to keep track of the ink levels since my printer quit showing the ink levels. The only weak spot in them I read about or noted was the need to insert the fill tube straight down to avoid puncturing the inside of the cartridge. At four bucks apiece I bought several spare empty dampers but have yet to need to replace any!