Cleaning /Vaccuming HP27 or 56

novice

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am totally new to this forum.

Could anybody explain how to clean/vacuum HP27 or 56 cartrigdge. I am going to start refilling with a small machine.

I would appreciate giving full instructions of 27 refilling. Also need test page formats.

novice

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have refilled HP 27 Cart. But of no success.

After cleaning from HP printer software, It prints faded pages and there is strips in the print.

Is it air prob. or ink is not reached everywhere. I filled thru only one hole that is at the top of the cart.

Advice pls.

hpnetserver

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Did you insert the needle of your syringe deep into the cartridge? You need to do so in order not to create an air pocket between freshly injected ink and the print head. It is probably air in the cartridge that is causing problems.
Give the print head a quick bath of warm to hot water. This means soaking of the print head (just the surface only) for a few seconds. Do not seal the hole from where you inkjected ink. It is a vent that chould not be closed.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
You can also buy a bottom filler, or "primig" tool for under $10.00..After that, you will have 100% success, and there will be no air pocket since you are filling from the bottom.
Good luck!!

novice

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks for the above suggestions.

Where I can buy primming tool. Pls give me a link.

boyet401

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a first timer on the forum, and I had a similar problem with my hp deskjet 3744. The color cart (c28) had dried out long ago, so i was using the printer in the single cart configuration. About 3 weeks ago the paper started to come out blank so i thought the black ink (c27) cart dried out, too. Since I have an epson c45 as my primary printer, I didn't try to change the cart until today when I tried to refill it by myself (I used to have it refilled at a local station, but it is a lot cheaper to do it myself). Unfortunately, it is still not printing anything on the paper. I am planning to dip the head in hot water, but I thought it would be best post in the forum first just in case somebody had a better idea.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks.

My printers: Epson c45, HP deskjet 3744