Cleaning of Clogged print head of Brother DCP 195c

Battleaxe

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
My new DCP 195c print head is not printing magenta color. All the efforts to perform software based code 76 cleaning went futile. Brother says it will not replace the print head under warranty till I show them the invoice of subsequent purchase of genuine ink cartridges. Please help.:(

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Wow, did they let you know in the written details of the warranty that you would be required to produce proof of purchase of genuine ink cartridges to exercise the warranty?

Battleaxe

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Thanks, I had already send them a drastic letter; addressed to Toshiyuki Takamure, MD, Brother International India Pvt. Ltd, writing the same thing. Not only that I have veven accused him for his hand in black marketing of these printers and that too with long refillable ink cartridges.
I did not buy the said printer in black, with those long refillable ink 'Tanks" and had lodged the complaint to almost all offices of 'Brother' situated world wide these guys are now trying to fix me.
Till the out come of legal dispute I had raised, I want help in cleaning the print head!
What is the German method? Wont you like to share the same with all of us?