CIS Problems After Long-term use? Please tell us Everything!

canonfodder

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Please tell us, with complete details, any clogging or other printing problems you have experienced during long-term usage of your CIS system.

Be sure to list all the details. CIS Maker, Printer Model, Ink brand and type, the Problem, and about how much printing or time before it showed up.

Just what symptoms indicated something was wrong?

What did you have to do to resolve the problem? Like, flush the CIS, clean the print head, replace anything, give up?

Did you get assistance from anyone? Like, the CIS maker, the Ink maker, Inkjet Stuff Forum members or prior posts?

Anything you report may help someone who is brave enough to enter the world of CIS. We will thank you, and bow low in your presence.

Canonfodder ( I feel I have been placed in the sights of my printer company. )

canonfodder

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Websnail,

Thank you much for the link to your troubleshooting check list and symptoms.

So far, it appears that a great number of CIS users have no problems, huh? I should be comforted. Why am I not?

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
canonfodder said:
Websnail,

Thank you much for the link to your troubleshooting check list and symptoms.

So far, it appears that a great number of CIS users have no problems, huh? I should be comforted. Why am I not?
LOL

Because it's never that easy :)

There's plenty of reports on some kits but it'll take a while before people crawl out of the woodwork with their reports.. I'm pretty sure most people on here aren't CIS users but wait till the Xmas season is out of the way and you'll probably hear more then...