CIS for Epson 2100

big pix

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some advice on obtaining a CIS unit for an Epson 2100 and a good quality ink. MY printing is 90% photograph's, and is starting to become rather expensive. I am able to make my own profiles for ink and stock using an Eye one. I am located in Australia

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
big pix said:
Can anyone give me some advice on obtaining a CIS unit for an Epson 2100 and a good quality ink. MY printing is 90% photograph's, and is starting to become rather expensive. I am able to make my own profiles for ink and stock using an Eye one. I am located in Australia
Everyone who's a regular knows I'm pretty taken with the MIS Assoc' kit and ink but that's based on experience and it seems to be born out mainly.

I had a look to see if they have the kit you require and also checked out the instructions for installation and it seems pretty comprehensive. Being that yours is a wide format printer the tubing pathway and setup needs to be careful calculated and that's exactly what they've done so if you get the kit and make sure you read the instructions back to front before doing anything you should be fine.

As far as ink goes, well, MIS is still one of the best IMHO and it seems crazy to go elsewhere if you already have the kit from there.

Also worth noting that MIS now has a public forum here: http://mis.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx and if you put together a profile for their inks I'm sure there's others who would appreciate a heads up there and on stevesforums digicam forums (google it). Communication is a far better than most CIS manufacturers although they do get occassional slow spots, compared to places like everest-team, you're laughing.

Hope that helps...
Martin