Christmas Greetings...........

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
We have arrived one and all at Festive time for some, for those whose festive time is past already, apologies for my ignorance of your customs, for those whose time is yet to be....I am getting in early!

May the year ahead be blessed by whatever or whomever you choose, may we see troubles abate for the right reasons and in a way acceptable to each of you........but most of all I am in hopes that this little anecdote from my wifes' Facebook have meaning and become a personal goal.

When asked, a six year old boy at school offered to the question " why do you think Humans live longer than Dogs"

His answer....
Humans take a longer to learn to be kind, dogs are born already knowing how to be kind so they don't need to live so long"

May all of our Gods bless our Children and instill in us their Wisedom

Andrew - 3Dogs

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Totally agreed 3dogs, it’s just a pity that we the children have to grow into adults.:(
It’s a good year when you’re still vertical and just ahead of the devil.. :smack

My old dog got just short of 117 years, and I still miss her an awful lot. :hugs

Missie.png 16th Birthday. Click to enlarge..

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
My old dog got just short of 117 years, and I still miss her an awful lot.
A fine looking lass there ever was! May we one day be rejoined with all our loved ones. :hugs :)