1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Impressive pictures from one of our new members. Here hoping for more ;)
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Canon Pro 100 - 2.001 Firmaware?

Discussion in 'Canon InkJet Printers' started by Dre, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Feb 11, 2019
    stratman

stratman Printer VIP Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon MP830, Pencil
    Thanks for the update. That's my take as well, that he hasn't heard of any firmware causing an issue with refilling. That is the forum's experience as well AFAIK.

I think you are good to go. :thumbsup

Are you aware of the issues surrounding refilling the CLI-42 Yellow cartridge? Our moderator The Hat has some good advice on this.

The Hat likes this.
  2. Feb 12, 2019 at 12:06 AM
    Dre

Dre Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro 100
    Hi @stratman,

Yes im aware of the yellow gello effect of the the yellow cartridge. Thanks to @The Hat and many members on this site, I now know the procedure of how to deal with the tenacious yellow 42 cartridge.

Jose Rodriguez on YouTube explain the process and many other aspects to the printing Hobby extremely well.

The Hat and stratman like this.