1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: The Epson RPM quality option - does it offer a benefit ?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Canon Pro 100/10 non-printable margins

Discussion in 'Canon InkJet Printers' started by tjk, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Jul 5, 2018
    tjk

tjk Fan of Printing

Printer Model:
    Epson 1430
    Hey Folks,

I've been fighting an issue with text/graphics alignment on my pro 100's and pro 10. I am trying to figure out what the non printable margins are on the device so I can set the setting in my software.

I am trying to use the sample page here https://www.onlinelabels.com/printermargins.aspx and have turned off margins in my software and canon drivers, but I am getting different results across 4 pro 100's and my pro 10.

Some show .125, some show .1875 and even .25 depending on how many times I print it. I've turned off scaling of the page/images/etc.

I've got to be doing something wrong, but I just can't figure it out - yet.

Any feedback or does anyone know what the non printable margins are set to, and are they fixed across all page sizes, like an 8.5 x 11, 13 x 19 or even 7 x 10?

Thanks for any guidance!

2. Oct 13, 2018
    fangrap93

fangrap93 Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Canon Pixma MP280
    You must uninstall Pro-100 drivers and re-install the drivers. Canon Pro-100 is compatible for Windows and Mac. If want to recommend my friend website to download it below.

XXXXXX Deleted by Moderator...