Canon Print Head Pump

Wil

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
With all the new competition, we introduce a special.

8 complete unites (one for each color) with one dancing girl to push the plunger eight times. Cost $875.00 plus $92.00 shipping plus dancing girl air fare. Quantities are limited and offer may be withdrawn at any time.

Wil

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I think you could do with a couple more dancing girls to make your offer much more attractable..:celebrate

Wil

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
In response to demand, we now offer a dancing girl (8) for each color -- $9,800.00, free postage! The supply will not last long. You can't imagine what my wife said about all the dancing girls around the house, but I don't care. They are making my retirement fun. Air fare for the girls is extra.

Wil

pianoman88

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Wil said:
In response to demand, we now offer a dancing girl (8) for each color -- $9,800.00, free postage! The supply will not last long. You can't imagine what my wife said about all the dancing girls around the house, but I don't care. They are making my retirement fun. Air fare for the girls is extra.

Wil
Wow Wil, what a heart-tugging offer!:love But I'm really bummed.:barnie When I asked my boss about it, he politely refused. :smack Maybe he's a bit concerned about rising fuel costs or something? :he Dunno.:hu Anyway, I must forgo the dancing girls.:hit Oh well. :/ Guess there's always next year!:drool

Hey, here's an idea!:old How much for the eight pumps sans dancers????? :cool:

msmart

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4500
Wil said:

Wil
Well, there you have it. I now know I don't have to visit this thread any longer.

nanosec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I use a simple plastic/rubber "turkey baster" with the plastic nozzle end slightly widened to fit over the inkjet inlet screens and seal around the rubber gasket below them. Push down slightly to seal and squeeze the hand bulb. Windex flows!

Available at WalMart and other fine kitchenware stores for less than $2!
Going to try this method, anything that cuts down flushing the printhead to me is great.

I use the tubing method with great success, in fact I use it about 3 times a week. (Don't ask why but I keep getting clogs on specific printers with specific inks) It gets to the point where flushing with tubing is just a matter of routine to me.

Whereas I used to spend inordinate amounts of time trying to clear a nozzle, now I can do it in 3-4 minutes using the tubing method.