Canon Pixma Pro1 B500 fault

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Hey Statman,
there's a reason why he did mention me at that time. He compared InjetCarts against PrecisionColors for the Pro-10/Pro-1 and it was clearly evident in a video which one was the better of the two. Had the other product been superior, then you would see that in Joe's video. I take risks sending products to Joe to test but when I do, I know it can backfire. My claims to be superior to the others means nothing when I claim on my site but when a print can bee seen. This was clear evidence who was leading pushing forward in the Image Quality boundaries and since then with the introduction of my Signature Series for the Canon Pro Printers Oct/Nov 2017. The boundary towards Image Quality has been further extended and there is literally no comparison against any other product for the forseeable future If you want anything better than what I put out, you need to step up to OEM period. That was my goal and it continues to be my goal to push refilling limits so close to OEM that the OEM will retire me. ( Gosh, they haven't yet and their getting tougher still) Little do customers know I perform more real testing than the mfrs of ink themselves. What users don't see are the rejected samples of new inks that would have typically floated their way into the refill market. This could be due to poor color or physical characteristics. I have over 12 bottles of rejects just in the development of one inkset. Normally that makes it out directly from the lab/mfr into a reseller into a user hands.

Joe knows who is doing serious work advancing the Image Quality level in refilling. Yes, he has helped me and in so doing the intention of his was to get other refillers get better Image Quality. I am sure his intention was to not fatten my wallet. He has done a lot for other refillers with the work he has put out. Recently he put out a mention and video about Inkowl ( a competitor of mine) about a decoder for the P800, I also have a similar product but I also want to test it out first to know more about it. So keep in mind, his channel is not solely about me, it just happens that I keep pushing things forward on some fronts so it is of interest. If something significant appears from someone else he will also mention it as well. He's also mentioned OCP for their superior GLOP and also CONE inks as well.

Let's end this or some other misrepresentation could occur.

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Let's end this or some other misrepresentation could occur.
I am in agreement. We've said our peace and anything more would be repetition or worse.

Just to let you know, I will continue to recommend your products because of their quality, your customer service, and your participation on this forum. Thank you.

Latest posts