Canon Parts

speedracer

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Other than directly from Canon what other companies do you order or buy your parts from? Thanks..

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I get them from my local authorized Canon repair center which gets them from Canon. This place sells and repairs items from many different manufacturers:

daisyit.com

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Speedracer:

:) Becks CRS in Glenview, Illinois (http://www.beckscrs.com/) has the best selection of parts for printers I have run across. Their prices are also in line. I have not ordered anything from them, but will the next time I have a need.

David

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
ghwellsjr

I checked Daisy I.T. for a Canon i9900 print head. Using thier search tools, and scrolling thru the list of Canon items, I COULD NOT find any reference to any print heads.

I see you found a absorber kit, so could you enlighten me on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

David

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I'm not aware that they sell parts over the internet, they are a local repair shop, I walk in and order things and pick them up. The prior time I was there I picked up two print heads for the MP780 at $50. I'm not suggesting that you buy things from them, I'm suggesting that you check with a local authorized Canon repair center in your area and check their prices which I'm sure you can do with a phone call.

Is Grove Office Products in Roselle near you?

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
ghwellsjr:

Thanks for your quick reply. I did buy a replacement i9900 print head direct from Canon for 62.00. The next cheapest price was on the internet for 83.00. I will check out Grove Office Products as Roselle, Ill is not far from me.
I do all my own maintance and repair, so OEM parts availablity are important. There are Canon repair centers in the Chicago area that I can also go to. Again, thanks for your information.

David