Canon MP990 printing light on all color

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
poloce
Purging cartridges works brilliantly because you end up with new empty cartridges.
But if you put your low quality ink back into the now clean cartridge then its just a total waste of time.

Purging the colour cartridges does waste inks, but its only the poor quality ink that you should dump and not use anyway.
Then when you refill with your clean cartridges with newly purchased inks they will be almost the same as new OEM cartridges.

Doing the right thing and getting the right inks is not going to be cheap but its seven or eight times cheaper than OEM inks.
Take a leap of faith with those new inks you wont regret it believe me.
You'll have trouble free printing in the end..

poloce

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I believe you, I am just worried that my color cartridge are already destroy like my black one. Remember I purge it and it didn't do anything? I understand I put bad ink in there an that's another factor, but if purging will makes the cartridge like new, then putting low quality ink back in should still work for a little while since it has been working for a year..
That's why I am worried about putting good ink in the potentionally bad cartridge since it may be like the black one and sponge is bad already.

Does my logic make sence? I believe you but I am just concern about current cartridge may be bad already.