Canon Mp830 Not printing Anything anymore

Newguy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I Have an MP830 it printed about 3000 pages about 2 years old, i have a CIS System installed worked fine for about a year. A couple of weeks ago came up with some error from then on i stopped printing, it would still go through the printing process but nothing would come out on paper. I changed the print head and done several deep cleaning cycles but nothing has worked.

now no error messages comes up, it just takes the paper pretends to print on it then give me a blank sheet of paper.

scanning etc all work, copying (just prints empty page)

Is there anyway of fixing the printer or does it sound dead.

Any help is appreciated Please be detailed in your responses have never opened up a printer before.

siusiuenen

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I guest it might be the ciss is the problem. Have you try to print with oem cart.? I used ciss on my epson before, china made and only last me for 1 year with lots of hassle. Have you try to flush the ciss and the cart. come with it?.

Newguy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
yeah i have primed the CISS (Made from Reliable company), i have tried canon ink cart still doesn't work.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Before you can get a printer to work, you need to make sure the purge system is working. This is a pump that sucks on the bottom of the print head to get ink to initially flow from the cartridges through the print head and out the nozzles. Without this working, your printer, with or without CISS will not work. See this link for an ongoing discussion about this topic:

http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=26346#p26346

Newguy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
hey guys the problem seems to be with the logix unit apparently costs $260 for the part alone.. thanks for all your help anyways.