Canon Mp760

ZIG

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi EVERYONE!:D

I use a canon mp760 printer that uses:

BCI-3ebk
BCI-6 bk,C,M,Y

I like the printer quite a bit and am curious about a non oem company that makes quality canon replacement cartridges. The reason I'm asking is i had an old epson printer years ago that got all messed up by some cartridges i bought online from a 3rd party. Using the search feature it seems a lot of people think the BEST solution is to just refill cartridges, but I am even more clueless about that than to which company to buy from. Any info, personal opinion or experience with companies would be great. Thanks!

jflan

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Try Atlantic Inkjet for those non-OEM carts.
I'm a re-filler using Hobbicolors UW-8 inks. Once you start refilling (very easy for your carts!) you will never go back.

avolanche

Print Addict
Reaction score
ZIG said:
Hi EVERYONE!:D

I use a canon mp760 printer that uses:

BCI-3ebk
BCI-6 bk,C,M,Y

I like the printer quite a bit and am curious about a non oem company that makes quality canon replacement cartridges. The reason I'm asking is i had an old epson printer years ago that got all messed up by some cartridges i bought online from a 3rd party. Using the search feature it seems a lot of people think the BEST solution is to just refill cartridges, but I am even more clueless about that than to which company to buy from. Any info, personal opinion or experience with companies would be great. Thanks!
Consider refilling using the "German" method-just do a search here- and empty OEM(Canon) cartridges with a good ink like Hobbicolors.The OEM "empties" are likely better than ANY aftermarket cartridges for refills.

dan_uk_1984

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
FYI the print engine in the MP760 is the same as the iP4000 of which there is more info on this site. Basically if it works for the 4000 it will work for the 760.

I love my 760 and have generally found the head to be resilient; the key thing to note is that if you ever notice a problem STOP immediately and resolve the problem, forcing the printer to print when ink isnt flowing correctly will ruin the head.

Hope this is of help,

Dan