Canon MG8250

sam21

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi guys

This might not be the correct place for this post but i dont know where i can get help elsewhere I have a Canon MG8250 printer this was bought just a few months ago and is installed on my computer and is working very well.
But now I have a problem I have lost the quick start guide and the two installation dvds.

I have looked on the canon web site to try and download the quick start guide and the setup files but this is not as easy as I thought.

So does anyone know where I can buy replacements please? I dont mind paying if I can get the dvds again

Regards to you all

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
Everything is on Canon's support side. What is the problem of downloading them? I think those are CDs not DVDs.

sam21

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi Tin Ho

Thanks for taking the time to reply

I have looked on Canon Uk site for downloads and i can see downloads for applications for the printer but not the wifi setup CD

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990

sam21

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi PeterBJ

Thanks for the help yes the download liks is for the quick start guide but i am not sure just what i need to download in the software part of the website. the cd's supplied with the printer installed the drivers and all the software in one go. it look like i will have to download the applications one by one.
There must be some where i can but these cd,s and replace the one i have lost.

Thanks to you all