Canon IP4500 for parts. Free!! Buyer pays shipping

crenedecotret

Print Addict
Reaction score
Canon IP4500 to give away.

I had replaced it because one of the color channels quit working and no amount of cleaning would bring it back.
Free to anyone who needs parts but buyers pays shipping. I'm in Canada but willing to ship anywhere provided tracking is used.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Canon IP4500 to give away.
Generous as your offer may sound, the non-working iP4500 is now a brick and is better off been sent to a recycle bin, even if you took it apart the P&P costs would still be prohibitive, besides the 4500 is built like a tank and never brakes down, so your offer will go unanswered, sorry…:(

KasperDM

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IP4500,HP Deskjet 1000,
Generous as your offer may sound, the non-working iP4500 is now a brick and is better off been sent to a recycle bin, even if you took it apart the P&P costs would still be prohibitive, besides the 4500 is built like a tank and never brakes down, so your offer will go unanswered, sorry…:(

Makes me wonder if one of my resolutions for 2020 should be to make room in my studio by saying goodbye to my to iP4500's with dead printheads. I'd asked at the local IT recycling center to watch out for IP4500s coming in, but they haven't seen one coming in in over half a year so... breaks my hard to give up on them but makes no sense having them look at me from the corner.