Canon & Hewlett Packard Repair Manuals

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
For those people asking about my Repair manuals and what happen to them,... I have just updated the total list and listed them on eBay. The list now covers all Canon printers from the i550, up through the i960, iP3000,ip4000, ip5000, iP4200, iP6600D, the MP700, MP730 multifunction printers. It now also covers several Hewlett Parkard printers; HP DeskJet 832c,840c,895Cse,960c, and the 990Cse. There is one HP Service Manual that applies to all of these Deskjets.

There are other Canon printers where one of these manual is applicable and they are the iP2000,iP5200, iP6000, and the iP6700D. This listing will only be up for 10 days.

Thanks to all that have made requests for these manuals. If you have more questions, just send me an email.

letsgojets

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Trigger,

I have been searching for a manual to the Canon ip6700D printer and came across your old post here. I see you had once listed the manuals on ebay. I was wondering if you still offer them for download? I would definitely pay a little for the info.

I need to take apart the printer to get at the waste in pads at the bottom, because I think they must be saturated and its causing contamination to my ink cartridges when they sit in the idle position. The ink tanks seem to suck up some of the waste ink and really mess up the colors.

I tried taking it apart once and go all the way down to ehat I think was just one screw left that I could not get to for the life of me - almost like I needed some whacky screwdriver that could get in weird spots.

I wanted to see what your manual with the photos would look like.

Thanks,
John

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
You should email Trigger 37 for info on his manuals, he hasn't been active on the forum for three months.

However, saturated waste ink pads are not going to cause contamination of your ink cartridges, as long as the purge pump is still working. You can find out by putting some Windex or other window cleaner or just plain water on the purge pads where the print head parks and make sure it stays there for a minute (the pads should look shiny), then do a head cleaning and see that the liquid has been sucked away (the pads should look dull and rough). As long as your purge pump is working, then if you are having a problem with contamination, it must be for a different reason. Chances are, you have a leaky cartridge or worse, an internal leak inside your print head.

letsgojets

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks for the post and the info about the purge unit. I'll have to take a look at that when I get home. I'm going to send Trigger 37 an email, because I would still like to have his repair manual.

Thanks,
John