Canon CLI-8/PGI-5 Resetter

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am planning to buy an additional CLI-8/PGI-5 Resetter. However, I need to have a few orders to bring down the cost.

It will be US$14 inclusive of shipping to US, UK, Australia, Europe.

I wondering if anyone here still needs the Canon Resetter? But I guess a lot of you already bought the resetter.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
here - as in forum members.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
But the things is printer that uses CLI-8/PGI5 had more or less discontinued and majority already has the resetter. Not too sure if anyone here still needs the resetter. I am planning to buy one additional one and needed a few more orders to bring the price down.

But as my paypal verified account is only personal account, I won't be able to accept those paypal payment from credit card as there will be additional fee.

Token

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
oh bummer... i just (1 week ago) bought a resetter for 30 aud... :(

why couldn't you have told me earlier? :p

oh well

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Token said:
oh bummer... i just (1 week ago) bought a resetter for 30 aud... :(

why couldn't you have told me earlier? :p

oh well
I didn't think anyone would still need a resetter anymore. Because I assume almost everyone has one. Now I am actually take my guts out to ask if anyone here still need CLI-8/ PGI-5 resetter.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
How many is a "few"?

Is the cost $30 if you buy one and $14 if you buy a "few"?

But won't there be an additional charge for you to ship them somewhere else?

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
If I buy a few resetters, it will be cheaper than one resetter alone.

Currently I am buying a few non printer related stuff. So I could include the resetter purchase together with my shipment.

Needed about 9 more resetters to justify the order for the resetters.

I will mailed out by normal postal mail and not priority mail. Unfortunately postal to US, normal post takes about 18 days (12 working days + 4 weekends + 2days buffer for any delay) though officially my postal told me 12 days. But I once posted something to US and it took 18days to reach. This is something I have no control and I don't understand why it takes so long for the US to process our mail to US. Other regions to US seems to be reached rather fast as far as I understand.

However, to UK, it takes about 7 days ( 5 working days + 2 weekends).

The resetter is blue in color with screws underneath to allow it open up for battery replacement. However, I have selected the blue one with one battery rather than the 3 batteries. Because I find one battery is better than 3 batteries as I don't have to wonder when the batteries go flat, is it one battery that goes flat/weak or all 3 batteries have gone flat together.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
As nobody here in the forum requires the resetter anymore, I will have to closed this thread.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
okay, I don't need 9 more orders currently. Anyone still need a resetter? If you are interested, pls let me know within these 2 days.