Canadian Inks

danrad

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I am from Ontario and I was wondering is there any Canadian companies producing really great bulk ink. I am not too concerned with price. I hear through the grapevine that there is a manufacturer in B.C. that is doing good work but not sure of the name. (this guy wouldn't reveal his sources)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
In BC, you're looking at Island Inkjet. They have been in business for over 12 yrs.
What started out as a guy selling ink out of his garage has turned into a very large company with world-wide reach. Products are excellent, but they no longer will sell bulk ink to the public..just refill sets.

You also might try Atlantic Inkjet..offices in Easten Canada, and Eastern US.

I refill for a living and get most of my inks from them....no problems yet.

Good Luck!!

What I meant is that I had been a wholesale customer from them for many years. I got a notice stating that they would only sell wholesale refill kits and compatible cartridges - NOT bulk ink. I believe they still have this policy

Devious D

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Manchu, I beg to differ with you. Island Ink-Jet does still sell bulk ink to anyone who wants it and they have outlets all across Canada with many of them in Ontario.

Freddy_Kruger

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Devious D said:
Manchu, I beg to differ with you. Island Ink-Jet does still sell bulk ink to anyone who wants it and they have outlets all across Canada with many of them in Ontario.
Please tell they have an outlet in winnipeg.

I'm going to start refilling but I dont want refill kits something more align with this pic (not my printer but I would like to a set up like this.

Never mind, I found they have three stores in winnipeg, lol. Google is so great.

28miwl.jpg

Not real sure what kind of ink to get or if its even worth it for a canon ip3000 (brand new) Great printer btw.

Freddy_Kruger

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Devious D said:
Please tell they have an outlet in winnipeg.

I'm going to start refilling but I dont want refill kits something more align with this pic (not my printer but I would like to a set up like this.

28miwl.jpg

Not real sure what kind of ink to get or if its even worth it for a canon ip3000 (brand new) Great printer btw.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I supply bulk ink and am located in Toronto. I have a special price for professional refillers in the 4 oz and up sizes.