Came here hoping for an answer to a problem

lesvisible

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 100 and Canon G-4200
My name is Les Visible (no... really it is). I am a recording artist and a novelist, 12 CD's and 3 books, for whatever that is worth. I'm in Arizona now and spend my time writing in whatever venue occurs to me and playing my instruments and enjoying my life which means being creative in every waking moment until I fall asleep and then start over again. I'm going to go look for the place to post my concern. I'm guessing that will be Canon printers. Greetings everyone!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Les.

lesvisible

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thank you.

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Welcome. If you need printing of text for your creative work, lean (heavily) toward laser printers!

For graphics, inkjet printers rule!

IF you use paper...

Last edited:

lesvisible

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks. It's just going to be a songlist on the back with some basic details. The front is taken up completely with the full color covers which were done back when the albums were new. I'm a songwriter, though I do play and sing I would say, the songs are the strong point and I'm thinking of sending them out all over the place to other artists, agents producers and what have you while creating a presence on Spotify and other places. I'm already on Amazon and Yahoo, most of the streaming sites; probably already on Spotify; seems like I saw something in passing that indicated that. I'm going to put the cover up on youtube the way groups do with their album cuts and upload song after song. There's easily a hundred of them that I am fond of and like as a creative act and then a whole lot of others that need an upgraded arrangement or a little objective thought. I'll sell some on the webpage but it's not about the money.

You ever get the feeling that all of a sudden you can tell that something might happen but you have to engage to make it occur? I'm glad to send out a thumb drive selection to anyone who wants to give me PO Box or an address. I'm always up for someone's opinion. People often see things you cannot because you are too close.

Regards,

Vis

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Yes...being too close to a problem, "can't see the forest for the trees".

lesvisible

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
You might want to take a chainsaw then as I understand they are very good with trees, especially close-up.