Calidad or Ink Tec or some other brand?

Lucifiel

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello there. I have a Canon MP130(which I just bought 12 days ago). I'm thinking of trying third party ink but apart from Sepoms(oh gods it didn't work very well :( ), I've had no experience with other brands.

The reason for this switch is because I've printed less than 100 sheets and it's running out of ink! To make things worse, I had to set print quality to standard because the draft quality was just not up to scratch. Man, if only my HP 720c hadn't died on me.

So now, I'm looking for some brand that would possibly work and that is hopefully sold in Singapore. :) I've looked up Ink Tec's site but... uhm, it doesn't have a listing for Singapore.

I hope I'm not being too demanding, am I? :O

Nine Hills

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Lucifiel,

As far as I understand you are looking at the BCI-24B and BCI-24C. These are common and you will find great prices from most aftermarket providers. I must admit, there are better prices than mine out there, however I can only advise on mine.

Your OEM product is not expensive, so not surprised it doesn't last long. A couple of suggestions:
The OEM comes in a twin pack also, giving a small discount
The aftermarket suppliers should guarantee their product, so surprised you had a bad experience.

I suggest you just search the net in your region, I would be surprised if there aren't heaps of suppliers. I generally don't supply outside Australia, however if you get stuck I am happy to look at it. Obviously you would need to buy a few to make the delivery economical - the fundamental problem with net sales.

Happy hunting.

www.ninehills.com.au