Brother printers any good?

Adamj

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello Folks

After the constant clogging with the Epson C48 i decided to get shot of it and was looking at other printers, came across the Brother DCP-130C printer. I have never used those printers whatsoever, so would like anyone with past experience good or bad to give me a push in the right direction.

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(17129)Brother-DCP130C-MFP-Inkjet-Printer.aspx

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
One Brother printer that I used before did not use pigmented ink for text. The text print was not waterproof. I do not remember the model. It was a cheap one though.

Adamj

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Purchased the Brother DCP-130C today and have to say first impressions i am very impressed at its features for the price and the photo print quality is really good and being able to photocopy in bothe colour and black n white/greyscale in mere seconds is great, negative points are that the paper is loaded under the printer by a slide out paper feeder and for some reason there is no "printer preview" option in the driver which in 2007 it is ludicrous.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I sell printers as part of my business, and, for the most part, I notice that Brother printers do not last long. Most are finished on average in 1-1/2 yrs.

I hope you have good luck!!