Best Portable printer

northrup

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I need some feedback from printer geeks as to what portable printers are the most reliable and inexpensive to operate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

devil_121

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
My friend at first I want to say to you that I am not a geek, So if you don't like my suggestion then you can take it from anyone else. Now back to topic, Lexmark recently unveiled its latest printer in this category: the stripped down P350, for just $130. At this price, Lexmark will likely sell a huge number of them, but picky photographers would be better off paying a little more for a printer that produces higher quality snapshots. According to me it is the best reliable and inexpensive to operate.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Northrup - a bit of friendly advice. The participants on this forum are interested in gaining knowledge and sharing information that the printer manufacturers don't give to consumers. The term, "geek" is most probably offensive to most, if not all, of the people from whom you are seeking assistance. You may have limited the response you are seeking by using that term.