1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Bad 4x6 prints from XP-620
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Best Laser Card Stock Needed...

Discussion in 'Paper & Other Media' started by darita, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Aug 21, 2016
    darita

darita Print Lurker

Printer Model:
    HP 452DW
    I restore vintage alarm clocks and use photo editing to restore the dials. I print on an HP 452DW laser printer. I like to print on 90lb. or close to it, card stock. I've tried the 110lb. Staples branded Ivory, but it's too yellow. I'm looking for advice on a more Natural color stock, around 90lb. and good for laser printer use. Thanks for the help.

2. Aug 21, 2016
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon Rule in My House
    When I had to replace this Roman Numerical clock face, I used self-Adhesive paper and laminate it with a Matte film, then trim it to size to apply, if you have problems on any card stock then try using heavier paper, from an art shop...
    Clock.png

3. Aug 21, 2016
    Fenrir Enterprises

Fenrir Enterprises Printer Guru

As The Hat said, try looking in an art store - not just in the art supply section, but also check out the scrapbooking section.

Also, have you tried looking at Southworth business/resumé papers? Unfortunately I don't think they make one over 65 lbs but the Ivory might be a better tone.

The Hat likes this.