Bands most noticeable at bottom of page on Canon ip8500

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
Correzpond, did you try to print d86cfv's photo on a 4x6 size set on Photo Paper Pro?

d86cfv

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Correzpond - I'm glad your problem has rectified itself. My problem however isnt down to the print head. If it is its been an identicle problem with 3 brand new heads in a row. On all inks, regardless of brand, the current head is using genuine canon inks and the problem is still apparent, mainly with the dark blue.

Now i have to be carefull not to have any blues or greens on the trailing edge of the paper. Its strange, its more noticible on some prints than others, even on identicle prints. I'll try the post-it note some time.

Correzpond

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have printed d86cfv's harbour shot on my ip8500 with the new print-head and Canon OEM Inks (6 x 4 " Canon Photo Paper Plus set to PhotoPaper Pro + borderless; currently I don't have any PhotoPaper Pro in this size) and could see no evidence of end of page banding in this print.

HarbourB2.jpg

Could this be a fault specific to the MP760 ? Are both d86cfv and Panos using this printer or is there more than one Canon printer model involved?

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
Excellent results Correzpond. My printer is an MP750... I wonder if it is a head alignment issue. I am going to run a few more tests... I'll keep you updated in this thread.

Kormak

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma TS5151 Epson XP15K
I have the beginning of page banding on my TS5151. Is there something inside the printer I need to clean?

As the top of the image comes out of the printer first. I guess it's the beginning of the page.

Here's an example. I flipped the the sheet 180 and printed again and it's the exact same. Ehich is not in the original jpg.

Attachments

• IMG_20221104_075046_compress57.jpg
    IMG_20221104_075046_compress57.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts