Victorico
Print Lurker
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
- Printer Model
- Epson Artisan 1430
My printer has suddenly started adding a cyan cast to some images and I’m unsure why. I’ve done PLENTY of head cleaning and nozzle check tests, all of which print relatively normal. I’ve also done all the updated drivers. I’m at a loss for why the color has shifted to heavy cyan. Here are also images from print tests.
it’s tough to see because it was print so small but in the text you can see that some of the letters are sporadically cyan tho the large block of black test is solid. the black splotch on the blue is a mess from me after print and not related.
On this image the rose is the correct colors (yes the leaves are correct) but the black and white image with yellow square is not! I added the correct color underneath. Note this is also “confetti” paper so do ignore the random spots.
it’s tough to see because it was print so small but in the text you can see that some of the letters are sporadically cyan tho the large block of black test is solid. the black splotch on the blue is a mess from me after print and not related.
On this image the rose is the correct colors (yes the leaves are correct) but the black and white image with yellow square is not! I added the correct color underneath. Note this is also “confetti” paper so do ignore the random spots.