Are "views" numbers largely influenced by robots?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I sometimes rattle off awful lot of bulls**# so I do hope they get that too and spend months working on it and then realise it was in fact only Bull S….:mad:
It’s good when a plan fall apart… :ya :plbb

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
But a MOLE, if we had one in our midst, would say what you are saying, and you would be risking straight out daft if you thought that the efforts of jtoolman and The Hat, and others like them are not canvassed in board rooms. Manufacturers spend squillions on R&D, these forums give out quality research for free, that on its own is a threat to them. Robots may well be feeding the lower parts of the food chain, but from what I know of Multinationals commercial behaviour, THEY will not be calling it for too late.

If I remember correctly the inventor of the 3D printer put it out there for free, to prevent just what is going on in printing now, today, as we speak!!!

Yes that is right im a mole how did you guess that? Its not like in my time here ive freely admitted to refilling, made an order for a chip resetter and ink etc from octoink, recommended both octoink and precisioncolors to people, helped people where i can with advice about printer choice (VARIOUS brands depending on requirement) and refill ink. Im obviously the complete opposite to every other member.

Oh no hang on a minute i have done all the above and affected my industries profit margins.............. OPPPPPPPS :weee

It does not matter what info any printer manufacturer gets from here, similar info is all over the internet, even if they stopped everyone explaining how to refill ink ON THE WHOLE INTERNET they would then have to stop the ink, refill carts, auto reset chips, chip resetters and more being sold. They would have to stop every search engine on the planet from finding things like service manuals also. Canon printers already know when you are not using a OEM cart (little warranty warning on the screen when you install one) do they stop you from using it though...... Errr NO. I hardly think they are as concerned as some white room mob think.

To even worry about printer manufacturers reading here like some government sponsored spying machine is utter ridiculousness. People have been refilling for 20+ years if they are collecting info to do something, then they are taking their time.

Then again perhaps they are just waiting a nice round 50 years until the whack job conspiracy theorists, all go completely insane and become physical drooling wrecks before using it. Of course only problems with that nut case theory is in another 30 years we may not even have physical printers that use common ink anymore and if we do a fair share of us here refilling (most id guess) will be dead and gone or close to it, so it will be a bit late for them to send the men in black suits to kick their doors in then.

Seriously there is tinfoil and then there is just pure padded room stuff;) This has now turned into the conspiracy filled nonsense of some whack job site.

Last edited:

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
I sometimes rattle off awful lot of bulls**# so I do hope they get that too and spend months working on it and then realise it was in fact only Bull S….:mad:
It’s good when a plan fall apart… :ya :plbb

Dont be worryin about the OEM's spare a thought for Marvin.

( Marvin is the morbid, dissafected robot from Hitch Hikers......)

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I sometimes rattle off awful lot of bulls**# so I do hope they get that too and spend months working on it and then realise it was in fact only Bull S….

The're onto you "Viewing member profile The Hat".

They obviously want to target yours with adverts and by the way, what do you mean "sometimes".

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
( Marvin is the morbid, dissafected robot from Hitch Hikers......)
Marvin was Marvin the Martian long before Hitchhiker's Guide.

Marvin_300.gif

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Marvin was Marvin the Martian long before Hitchhiker's Guide.

Marvin_300.gif

Shame on you for being able to remember as far back as I can, but I will stick with HH's Marvin, he really had a handle on negativity, and was a master at " Oh all right then, if you insist!" and walked away saying what he really thought.

Added

We have two major grocery retailers, have the majoriy if the market sewn up between them. They are currently developing a next generation home delivery service.
The introduction of loyalty cards, shopper rewards, and credit card use etc. are coming together to the point where in the not too distant future, for some customers, instore grocery shopping is a thing of the past. The systems are there now, just need more robot activity to refine the data.
You choose the frequency, provide authorisation and they deliver to 98% accuracy, including womens heath needs products, just in time!! The tools are there now, the systems are in development..........and the robots? ' self check out lane!! amongst others. Thats it, you do nothing other than oversee and manage, seamless and hassle free.
And who is the target and uptaker of this monster, them that think the robot to be B9.

Last edited:

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
An aspect of the robot's choice is the quality of the adverts that appear on your posting. It is interesting to scan through the pages and see what category is assigned by Google for example, (if any).:th:pop:ep

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
What Adverts are these ? :hu
I don’t get any, just pure un-interrupted 100% Nifty all the time, it’s great.. :ya