Anyone reside in Germany?

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Hi Anyone reside in Germany if could help purchases some specific cartridges online that does not ship internationally? If it's okay, I would appreciate if I could receive a pm from you. Thanks very much.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Lin,

you can try to contact nifty-stuff member defcon2K, who is german and presumably live in Germany. He is actually the one who introduced the german durchstich method on this forum. Maybe they ship to Belgium too, then I could help you too.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
thanks pharmacist. The ebay item is closing in 5 days time, it say shipping to Germany and there is free shipping to Germany. I will send a message to defcon2K and see if he could help.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
defcon2K, didn't respond if he could assist. I guessed he didn't see the email. Now the items has been purchased and closed. Hopefully I get to see these cartridges listed again.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for these cartridge. I think it is sold in Europe. That time that seller (jochen_jupp) was selling away 17 pieces for 9 euro. As of now, I have not seen anyone listed it again. These cartridges maybe sold under other brand name.

I hope if anyone found these cartridges. Pls let me know. However, cost is a concern to lin. So if it's 4 euro a piece is too costly for lin. I don't mind if these cartridge are empty. Or if any european user had finished using these cartridge and would be disposing these empty cartridge. I will be willing to pay for postage.

Below are the pictures I found in a forum (forgot which forum).
3794892301_e3eff6fec2_o.jpg
3795714212_41f64ea5ed_o.jpg