Anyone have an Epson printhead that flows but doesn't work? I want it! - ART PROJECT

MooreDesignLabs

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
1430|3800|3880|P800|PRO-100
I have a unusual art project that I'm starting where I'll need a used Epson printhead that will still flow liquid through. Preferably one that has the male ended nozzles as it will be easier for me to work with than Canons flat pad setup where the ink cartridges rest. The only printheads I have are serviced and work well already and not worth the risk of breaking. I would be happy to send a prepaid shipping label to whoever so it's completely out of pocket. And to share the finished project with everyone once it's done. Once I have the printhead, the project itself should take about a day tops.

Stormlight

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro-100, 3800/80, R2400, 7880
Are you looking for printhead with pressure activated spray instead electronic activated? Imo, most of Epson Workforce printhead partial failure are from electronic failure and not because of nozzle plug. If this is what you need, I do have some to give away. You will have to pay for shipping! It will be T1881/WF-3640 printheads! I have about 3 dead printhead to give out.

MooreDesignLabs

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
1430|3800|3880|P800|PRO-100
I just looked them up and they should work perfectly! I'm sending a DM now :)