Anyone from UK

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I hadn't been to Nifty stuff forum for such a long. And haven't been catching on with the latest development of the printer.

I wanted to know if there is anyone here from UK. I am interested in purchasing something from Ebay UK unfortunately the UK seller do not ship oversea.

If anyone could help me to received the item and post out by Royal Mail. I would appreciate very much.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I'm based in the UK but having recently had a phone conversation with the local police (about someone using some of my products to carry out large scale fraud) I'm very wary of acting in a middle man capacity.

If you could be more specific about what you were wanting to purchase that would deal with some potential issues.

lin

Print Addict
Reaction score
nothing inkjet related product unfortunately.

Just some pc item. Like CPU or motherboard. I was thinking of getting a 478 board which I couldn't find that particular model at my local store. And this board seems to be sold mostly in Europe and UK. Unfortunately mailing out a motherboard out of UK could be pretty expensive considering the weight. Else probably considering going for a 775 cpu core 2 duo. I don't mind a used one as long as it's functional and working. Unfortunately most UK ebay seller only ship within uk even for something as like weight as cpu. Alternatively, I also considering US ebay. But I am also having hardtime participating in the purchase as they only ship to paypal confirmed address that matches the paypal payment address. My paypal address is my local adress so I couldn't participate in the purchase. Even though there is a very nice member here who can help me received the item to his US residential address. But then there are like so many bidders every day, every week and every months for the same product. I can't never seems to win those bidders. Sometime I am quite shock how the price skyrocket so high when those winner can actually get it new from a reputable online shopfront for less.

Updates: Forgotten to mentioned, I don't mind if the receiver opening the box to look at the content. Actually I will usually let the receiver know what is the item and where they are purchased from by giving them the link so that they could anticipate the product.