Another Time Waster

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Explore http://www.flightradar24.com/68a45a1 if you have the time, click on anything and it will probably expand to new levels of info. If you are meeting a flight you will know exactly where it is and when it is due.

You can even work out what is flying over @3dogs.

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
If that is the App that you point at a plane overhead and it will give all the flight details then that is the one that our resident work gadget man was carrying on about.......great tool for the local terrorist cell to play with.........not just a time waster but a very dangerous tool in the wrong hands!!!!

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I suppose the next logical step is to have one that shows people. Then your friend will have cause to worry!:)

In effect they already have, mobile phones traced through cell Tx/Rx sites and used by the authorities and some software.

All it needs is to have mandatory body implants that cannot be turned off like mobile phones, although the more recent mobiles can be switched on remotely even if you have switched them off.

Together with all the remote cameras, they've got their beady eyes on you, you can't hide.

Last edited:

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
I suppose the next logical step is to have one that shows people. Then your friend will have cause to worry!:)

In effect they already have, mobile phones traced through cell Tx/Rx sites and used by the authorities and some software.

All it needs is to have mandatory body implants that cannot be turned off like mobile phones, although the more recent mobiles can be switched on remotely even if you have switched them off.

Together with all the remote cameras, they've got their beady eyes on you, you can't hide.

The armed drones are not far behind. As Al Quaida is finding out.

Truly the era of "you can run, but you cannot hide"

Into the bunker - lock and load.

RS

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I don’t have any mobile devices and spend a lot of time outdoors and usually watch the sky with great interest, not for the objects that might fall but more to what is actually passing by, it's a big beautiful sky up there.:)

I've never felt the need to hide, and would hate to suffer from paranoia, and if someone ever wants to drop something on me, well is it a Bird, is it a Plane, is it a……Ouch. :th
P.S. at least armed with @Emulators App. we’ll know where it came from.. :old

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
That web site is not an App, but there are Apps designed for mobiles and many world travelers use them. I doubt if you would know where it came from, after the event, most likely a seagull.