A great Woman has now passed..

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
A great Queen has now gone..

Great Brittain has lost its greatest Monarch and there won’t be another like her, Rest in Peace Elisabeth your Reign is now done, my condolences to the Royal family and God Save the King..

(Edited)
:hugs

Last edited:

SkedAddled

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO-100, MG5320, Xerox 6027
Should have been 'Great Britain' and Queen 'Elizabeth', if spelling counts.

Nevertheless, I feel the loss as a US citizen, as well.
The Queen has always been a part of my existence, and her passing ends a significant era
of my life.

It used to feel that the Queen would remain throughout my lifetime, while her death
has now made me reflect on my own mortality.

Queen Elizabeth was genuinely adored the world over,
while I would suggest that the times of monarchy should be dissolved in light of how the
modern world lives and operates.
Future King Charles probably doesn't have what it takes to lead a monarchy,
and he's been in the background for decades.

flyboy

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-3750
Sadly the natives of Canada have not so rosy a picture of QE2 as they seem to all know a story of how she came to Canada in the 60s and left with a dozen native children who were never seen again. This feeds the rumours of her and her family's Pagan allegiance.

Her Royal Canadian Mounted Police were the enforcers who took all the native children away from their mothers and fathers to the Church (not only Roman Catholic, but United Church and I believe Baptist, C of England) pedophilia/sadist rape schools which effectively cut them off from their past and so they ended up mostly broken, homeless and hopeless in the large cities to decay, similar to what the PRC is doing with the Uighur Muslim children in PRC. Some native friends have described the horrors they endured as little children.

The same "brown shirts" also went to the native communities and shot their sled dogs for no apparent reason other than to starve them to death, as the dogs took them to the hunting grounds and home, in the winter, their source of sustenance. The real reason is probably that the Crown signed treaties with the natives and then broke them all and now in CANADA 90% of the country is Crown land... but not really.

Our PM apologized on behalf of the Canadians who did this, when really it all goes back to the Crown who wanted to solve the native problem with the 'final solution'. He never apologized for her or her predecessor (The King never dies) who did it, not ordinary Canadians. Ordinary Canadians never visited the Arctic or sub-Arctic.

Bear in mind that all 'Canadian' PM's, Members of Parliament, RCMP and employees of the federal and provincial government swear allegiance to her, not the men and women across the land called CANADA. Crown refers to the crown of the monarch.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
This feeds the rumours of her and her family's Pagan allegiance.
If you can’t say something good about the dead then its better to say little or nothing..:(

I was referring to the person not the crown..:hugs

flyboy

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-3750
Thanks "The Hat". I value your thoughts and appreciate your many helpful replies in addition to this one and agree that it's best to keep the chin up and pray and send kindness for the dead.

wilko

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma
Sadly the natives of Canada have not so rosy a picture of QE2 as they seem to all know a story of how she came to Canada in the 60s and left with a dozen native children who were never seen again. This feeds the rumours of her and her family's Pagan allegiance.

Her Royal Canadian Mounted Police were the enforcers who took all the native children away from their mothers and fathers to the Church (not only Roman Catholic, but United Church and I believe Baptist, C of England) pedophilia/sadist rape schools which effectively cut them off from their past and so they ended up mostly broken, homeless and hopeless in the large cities to decay, similar to what the PRC is doing with the Uighur Muslim children in PRC. Some native friends have described the horrors they endured as little children.

The same "brown shirts" also went to the native communities and shot their sled dogs for no apparent reason other than to starve them to death, as the dogs took them to the hunting grounds and home, in the winter, their source of sustenance. The real reason is probably that the Crown signed treaties with the natives and then broke them all and now in CANADA 90% of the country is Crown land... but not really.

Our PM apologized on behalf of the Canadians who did this, when really it all goes back to the Crown who wanted to solve the native problem with the 'final solution'. He never apologized for her or her predecessor (The King never dies) who did it, not ordinary Canadians. Ordinary Canadians never visited the Arctic or sub-Arctic.

Bear in mind that all 'Canadian' PM's, Members of Parliament, RCMP and employees of the federal and provincial government swear allegiance to her, not the men and women across the land called CANADA. Crown refers to the crown of the monarch.
I am a republican but can still admire the late Queen. The "Crown" you refer to probably would have been government officials and I am in no doubt that the Queen would have had no knowledge of what you profess to be the truth.
I have no knowledge of this story but many children were abused in so called homes in the UK, Ireland and many other countries, even possibly Canada.
You have independance from the UK Royal family and I wish the same for the UK. However, the Queen was a remarkable woman and we will never see her like again.
You have a right to your views but you seem to have little knowledge of how UK royalty works.
The Monarch is merely a figurehead but an important one because in extreme circumstances he/she could dissolve parliament, for example.
However, in almost all everyday things, the Government and it's officials has control over what happens at home and overseas.
Although we are now parted I love the connections between our old partners and the Commonwealth Games still mean something to me.
Love Canada and it's people as I do all ex Commonwealth countries who have gained independance. In fact I envy some of your governments who do a better job than those that are on offer in the UK
Best wishes

Latest posts