A&E frequent flyer programs?

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Yet another night spent in A&E (Accident & Emergency) with the little one last night...

This time it was croup, which I vaguely remember my Grandfather (who used to be a doctor) talking about a lot when I was a kid... Wish I'd paid more attention or we wouldn't have had the ambulance, paramedics and hospital visit "joy" last night...

What with suspected meningitis (it wasn't), a beautiful swam dive off a play gym (ending in a massive crack to the back of his head) and the usual trips to the docs I'm wondering if we should just get his medical records encoded on an embedded chip so he can be checked in and have his medical history read off efficiently.

Tired? Oh good grief yes... Just relieved he's come out of it better than his parents... :rolleyes::p

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
websnail said:
Yet another night spent in A&E (Accident & Emergency) with the little one last night...

This time it was croup, which I vaguely remember my Grandfather (who used to be a doctor) talking about a lot when I was a kid... Wish I'd paid more attention or we wouldn't have had the ambulance, paramedics and hospital visit "joy" last night...

What with suspected meningitis (it wasn't), a beautiful swam dive off a play gym (ending in a massive crack to the back of his head) and the usual trips to the docs I'm wondering if we should just get his medical records encoded on an embedded chip so he can be checked in and have his medical history read off efficiently.

Tired? Oh good grief yes... Just relieved he's come out of it better than his parents... :rolleyes::p
Yes hes like an OEM cartridge while you two are just compatibles..:hugs

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Gawd Martin what a worry & I hope these normal bringing up kids problems don't interfere with us getting our supplies of inks:)
Glad it all turned out OK mate.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
rodbam said:
Gawd Martin what a worry & I hope these normal bringing up kids problems don't interfere with us getting our supplies of inks:)
I'll instruct my son to be a bit more aware of the customer requirements so he plans his adventures in a fashion more conducive to their needs..

*ping*... Oh wait, that was a dream... :p

Glad it all turned out OK mate.
You and me both... What a life! :rolleyes: