$40 Printer Sold Online Costs Seller $30,000

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
before you sell anything go and talk to your lawyer, set up a 15 page disclaimer , exclude any liability etc

ThrillaMozilla

Printer Master
Reaction score
The Indiana Supreme Court judges called him "a prolific, abusive litigant".
He's not the only one at fault. The judges are enablers, and I have to regard them as either incompetent, corrupt, negligent, or pathologically subservient. The fact that judge after judge recuses himself is also a suggestion of extreme laziness. They should not have needed the direction of a state supreme court to handle these cases. Unfortunately, attorneys also act the same way as this plaintiff, and use massive frivolous actions to overwhelm defendents and win cases with no merit. And often the plaintiffs get virtually nothing because attorneys demand everything in fees. It's a system that uses the law to extort $300/hour or more from defendents for "legal" fees. And judges go along with this because they're in cahoots with the attorneys. Of course, it isn't always one-sided. Defendents sometimes benefit from corrupt practices as well. I don't have a lot of respect for that system.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@ThrillaMozilla

I had a small taste of the legal system concerning work done at my mother's home, a horrible outcome that no one agreed was a good job. However, only an adequately performed job, whatever that means, was the legal requirement and the contractor was granted judgement by a visiting judge. The legal system is a strange thing sometimes. How else can one explain the OJ Simpson murder trial.

mikem65d

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, ip6600D, i900D
The first rule in "Politics" and "Investigative journalism" = FOLLOW THE MONEY

That is from "politics" as in - Poly = Many, and tics = blood sucking insects. :)

rs

Zactly.......I live here, but have to say it's sad to be part of this country that use to have an upstanding image in the world.
..............anyone here in the good ol US of A know what products we are proudly known for these days?........“Bueller?… Bueller?… Bueller?”......anyone?