123 Ink Cartridges - UK Supplier

tonymc

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with 123 Ink Cartridges (based in Nottingham)?

I placed an order on 20th December, and although the money has been debitted from my credit card, no order confirmation has been received nor have the ordered cartridges been delivered.

I have used them once before and they were very efficient, but I have e-mailed them twice and left a voice message but get only a deafining silence.

Thanks.

jflan

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
tonymc said:
Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with 123 Ink Cartridges (based in Nottingham)?

I placed an order on 20th December, and although the money has been debitted from my credit card, no order confirmation has been received nor have the ordered cartridges been delivered.

I have used them once before and they were very efficient, but I have e-mailed them twice and left a voice message but get only a deafining silence.

Thanks.
It's time to call you card company and have them cancel the sale.

tonymc

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Strangely enough, I have just received a response from them - not very enlightening, just referring me to their FAQs!!

However, have told them that if nothing is received by Monday, I will be instructing my credit card to cancel and also report them to the local Trading Standards office.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Don't they supply you with an onlinr tracking # so that you an follow the delivery progress? It would be worth finding out.

tonymc

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Unfortunately no order number was sent, so I am suspecting that even though the money has been taken, there is no order in their system!!

tonymc

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Well I finally received an e-mail from the supplier after some four days of trying to make contact. It appears that the cartridges were sent on 22nd December, but as they have not arrived, another set were sent last Friday.

Now if only they had bothered to acknowledge my e-mail and phone calls, a lot of ill feeling would have been avoided.

tonymc

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Finally the items have been delivered. To be fair to the vendor, it does seem that they have been badly let down by Royal Mail (as indeed I have in the past), as the parcel seems to have travelled via another sorting office according to the franking on the envelope!!

Unfortunately, the Royal Mail have cost 123 both in terms of money (as they had to send a replacement set) and in reputation.

I had previously dealt with them with absolutely no problems, so hopefully they will be giving Royal Mail and ear bashing and possibly get some recompense from them.