Canon PRO-100 deal is back, $34 after rebate, free shipping, includes 50 sheets photo paper

nerdful1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Just ordered mine... free shipping again!
Should be $89.00 with paper after rebate.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Just ordered mine... free shipping again!
Should be $89.00 with paper after rebate.
Now that you have got the printer on order why don’t you get some new inks from Precisioncolor and have a CLI-8 yellow cart ready to use straight away and not bother using the yellow cart that comes in the set.

It would make a lot of sense to ditch the rouge colour and avoid any potential problems later.. :oops:

nerdful1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Update, got printer, no paper. Be really careful on the order page.
On my order page it said 89.00, 300.00 rebate free paper, free shipping.

Clicked it into my shopping cart, got the printer, no paper.

to get the 300.00 rebate, you must show a bundle of printer and paper, otherwise you get 200.00 rebate for stand alone printer order.

Called Adorama, they said would send out the paper.

However, the 300.00 rebate form requires the receipt shows printer and paper on same order.

Be careful the rebate form goes to Canon, and if your receipt does not show both... In contact with Adorama about this, will update.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Did you open the box yet? Normally, Adorama places the paper inside the box.

nerdful1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
My printer is DOA!!! Plugged in it draws 3 watts standby power on my meter, and the wifi light flashes when plugged in, and again when unplugged.
But the power light never comes on ....

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
The people in charge of the Canon rebate are doing an excellent job. The rebate form says to allow 60 days for claim processing. I mailed the rebate on July 30, 2014, the last day for it to be postmarked. I received the rebate card today, 17 days later. Maybe pre-submitting the claim online made the difference.

Wow! Thank you Canon! :ya:clap:thumbsup

George in Georgia

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma Pro 100, Epson R1800
UPS delivered the printer but no Canon paper that was part of the deal. The printer came in its factory box and nothing else -- no other box or padding.

Called Adorama and they emailed back that the paper is inside what I thought was a factory sealed Canon box. I have not opened the box as of yet. I just found a folded/crumpled up invoice from Adorama in one of the side holes used to grasp the box to lift up.

Any one else have their Canon paper inside the sealed Canon printer box delivered from Adorama?

Why would they open the factory sealed box?

In my case the paper was shipped separately.