where to buy print head for Epson 1430

Paul W.

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1430 HP 932 Canon iP8720
When I do an Internet search for such a print head I get all kinds of hits. How's a body to choose? I thought maybe those who frequent this website would have some good experiences to help me find a reliable and trusting dealer.

I will not be installing it, we (partner and I) will hand the print head over to our technician who will do that. My guess is that he'd rather spend his time installing a print head than searching for one.

This website, the one we're on right now, has been of immense help toward me over the years. So, I thought some of that same expertise might help find a good source for this particular print head.

Thanks all!

FinalProof

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson various
I think that in the US most of the Epson authorized service centres will be around the same cost, printheads are expensive, just don't import from Indonesia, a lot of sites that are Indonesian will pop up in a search for a printhead and offer prices that are less than half what you pay in your country and 99.99 percent are scams that require payment before delivery and delivery never happens.

Morrisohbig

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson
The issue of epson printer heads is a mind boggling and a field full of scammers and liers. Especially printer heads from china. One needs to ve so careful when purchasing one. I have sold printer heads for more than 8 years now and i have purchased them from all corners of this planet. To the extent of purchasing a whole new printer just to remove the head only. If you are interested with brand new epson head with original epson seal contact me and i will assist you