Where to buy IP4300 printhead online?

fadboi

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi!

We currently have 2 Ip4300 printers but only 1 printhead. The other printhead got fried.

And unfortunately a printhead costs $107 (from Canon Philippines) and is by order basis (2-3 weeks). So could you guys recommend a good shop to buy from? I was about to order from inkcessories.com but then a post here in these forums changed my mind. I'll only be ordering 1-2 ip4300 printheads (depending on the cost) and will be shipped to the Philippines.

Thank You.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
fadboi said:
Hi!

We currently have 2 Ip4300 printers but only 1 printhead. The other printhead got fried.

And unfortunately a printhead costs $107 (from Canon Philippines) and is by order basis (2-3 weeks). So could you guys recommend a good shop to buy from? I was about to order from inkcessories.com but then a post here in these forums changed my mind. I'll only be ordering 1-2 ip4300 printheads (depending on the cost) and will be shipped to the Philippines.

Thank You.
Try search here:

http://www.crc-tasktron.co.uk/gbu0-catshow/CM0050.html

fadboi

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys...

Unfortunately I've encountered some difficulties regarding my card... so I couldn't buy online.. I had to stick with cash ($104.5 for 1 printhead) .. Thanks anyways..