Vinyl Sticker Paper and Greeting Card Media

Roberto Smith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon
Hi All,

Just after some advice as it says in the title. Firstly I am after sheets of A4 glossy vinyl sticker paper as I am wanting to make some small labels that I will cut out my self. Secondly I am after glossy greeting card stock (whatever standard size of greeting card is) that is preferably pre-scored to help with the folding.

I have a Canon Pixma Pro-10s printer.

I know I can Google the printing media, but there are soooo many companies selling what look like decent products that I'm a bit overwhelmed with what's on offer.

Price-wise I don't need the cheapest products but for what I'm doing it doesn't have to be "the best possible" either. Something good quality but mid-range price would be fine. I just thought that maybe someone on here had experience in either or both these areas and could offer some advice. :)

Thanks in advance.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Firstly I am after sheets of A4 glossy vinyl sticker paper as I am wanting to make some small labels that I will cut out my self.
You asked about this in another thread of yours. You did not give feedback on the numerous suggestions members gave you. Did they not work out? If not, then it might be best to detail the items or places that were not appropriate for you so we do not double up suggesting the same again.

Roberto Smith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon
Hi, yes sorry I realise that but there is more info regarding the vinyl stickers and I also had a query about greeting card stock - hence the new thread!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
No reason to not continue with your original vinyl sticker thread and also start another thread for your greeting card questions.

You still haven't posted why the other thread's sticker recommendations were not sufficient for you.

Roberto Smith

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon
Dunno. Guess I'm just a bad person. :plbb