TR7020a Printer / Laptop not Connecting to Printer ??

NorPlan1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX452
I had to Change out the Ink Cartridges. Had a Canon 261XL Color & InkCloud 260XL Black.. Printer Not Responding, Checked and Laptop knows there's a Printer there but won't Print.. Question, would it be InkCloud 260XL Black is Foreign thereby not Printing ?? Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated , Cheers Thanks

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Does the printer give an error message?

NorPlan1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX452
Does the printer give an error message?

No to Your Question. I'm wanting to Print Off a copy of an email for my Paper Files.. In trouble shooting Printer will print off a Test Page and Print other emails on File .. But Why I don't know this particular email will not... I follow the Prompts right up to Clicking on Print and then Nothing, everything goes right back to the Beginning.. btw Thinking maybe the InkCloud 260XL Black was Foreign I put a Canon 260XL Black so both Ink Cartridges are same from Canon.. Unfortunately whatever is beyond that..

Last edited:

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
If the printer can print a nozzle check and also other emails nothing is wrong with the printer. So something must be wrong with some settings or with that file that won't print.

NorPlan1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX452
If the printer can print a nozzle check and also other emails nothing is wrong with the printer. So something must be wrong with some settings or with that file that won't print.
I kept digging , I called the Store that sent the Email in Question.. It appears the problem is with them(???).. As their the only one I'm having email issues with.. Cheers Thanks